Sunday 19 February 2012

That little time for my love ones..

I started my business dah nak masuk 30.. seriously i have few months left before the big 30.. now i feel i have less time with my husband..both of us are so focus on our business & leveraging our business to lovely business partners..sometimes busy with coaching, advicing.. layan customers..mcm2 la..now my mobile phone kene caj 2-3times on daily basis.. patah kaki siket sbb laptop pulak buat hal..masalah betul..

Today, we took the opportunity to meet our great leaders, sis dila & sis ifa, discuss on how to embark our journey in this field. Masya Allah, Tuhan mmg tunjukkan jalan..then kami carik time jalan di pavillion as well as lot 10. Ok i love the sephora make up but then thinking hey i want to go to singapore nxt week,simpan saje niat itu..




Layan early dinner at ben's..sebelum tuh take Slim dulu..wajib utamakan kesihatan.. then baru jamah pad thai linguini for hubs, & carbonara for me.. hmm..x bes pulok..xpe la..then jln konon nak beli baju but cotton on penuh org nak bayar..so pegi.la zara then grab 2 things husband belanja as anniversary reward to me..thank u mr t! Semenjak Slim dia rajin suruh beli good & nice clothes also duit pon selalu ada lebih nak belanja..how nice is that?

I will be in johor & singapore this saturday, meet me there to citer about world class products as well as the business itself..it is just a 5 years commitment, 2-3 hours per day. How good is that?

Ring me for more info..
Tasha 012 3447670

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyeonghaseyo gangnam style..

Sekarang berada di Seoul tapi business berjalan seperti biasa.. keep the spirit on.. ecey.. more update after this.. global convention here ...