Thursday 28 June 2012

Shared by my business partner, kak Ifa.She's a housewife.


The First Step that I ve made is by Letting Go the thoughts of applying a New Job. Instead I gave myself a shot by coming onboard in Happy Life Project. Never once I look back or regret!! Along the way, I do face challenges, lots of Ups n Downs but becoz My GOALs are Very Strong therefore I ve manage to turn all the Pains to Pleasure.





Finally I truly understand the real meaning of 'What is Life'!
Today I share to the World the true meaning of Happiness!
Its when I could give HAPPINESS to my loved ones when they are still alive.

What is Happiness to you? Are you someone who is
:: positive and passionate about life.
:: love helping others.
:: want to be beautiful, inside and out.

Lets do Happy talk.




Join us this saturday! 2pm-5pm
where : ZB-09-3A, Zest Service Apartment, Jln kinrara 6B
Tel : Tasha 0123447670/Tony 0123447609


You'll be surprise what kind of happiness we do have for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyeonghaseyo gangnam style..

Sekarang berada di Seoul tapi business berjalan seperti biasa.. keep the spirit on.. ecey.. more update after this.. global convention here ...