Thursday 29 December 2011

Even a housewife can do the happy life project!


I am sharing a success story of Sis Iffa, one of our business partners.

Life is all about balance!

What if there’s something here for us to “drink” than “shrink” yet “bloated” with tons of $$$$$ and have double happiness..? Would you wanna give yourself a chance to re-look at it?

I have people asking me, “Ifa how do you juggle between your family, 3 children and your Bios Life Slim Biz?”
My mum always tell me and the answer is - “Balance..” We don’t sacrifice our loved ones..
My sis, Dila ever said - We exchange the ‘quantity time’ with ‘quality time’..

My Secrets
======

* I brought my kids when I meet up with my consumers..
* I keep in close contact with my mentor tat is my beloved sister, Dila.. We r just phone away..
* I attend biz training at least 1 or 2x a month.. We need to get some skill n knowledge and recharge our brain..
* I did Happy Life Project with customers when hubby is on morning shift or off..
* I request for an I-pad frm beloved hubby.. hehehe..
 best part, I brought along my family to Kuala Lumpur for leisure and business.. I met up my Malaysian partners in the day and have fun with my family at nite.. That is quality time!

My mum is already old.. My kids need me.. I have only 2 siblings - 1 sister n 1 brother.. I have family.. I can’t simply put them on hold daily hoping they could or would understand my commitments and shower them with games, movie tickets n wat not.. Is Money Everything? But Everything is Money! hahahaha
With “Doa” and “Usaha” and finding the right vehicle, I get them involve together-gether with the Happy Life Project whenever I can..

Have I answer you my fren? - Its easy peasy.. Just drink & shrink and get RM1000-RM10,000 or more every month! you decide....


Join our team for health, time & financial freedom! call/ pm to see you possibilities ...


Call/SMS : nattasha 012-344 7670
Email : nattashazainal@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyeonghaseyo gangnam style..

Sekarang berada di Seoul tapi business berjalan seperti biasa.. keep the spirit on.. ecey.. more update after this.. global convention here ...