Saturday 17 December 2011

Leader by example

Orang kata seeing is believing, which is so TRUE~! Presenting one of our leader, PD Sha Ismail, Mrs Singapore Universe..


Wuwuw..masih lagi BIG size.. BIG Thanks to Sis Yani who introduce me to PD Sha the great leader.She flew from Singapore just to meet us in KL. How flattered dapat berdiri di sebelah Mrs Singapore Universe.. >.<


A very humble leader who shares everything, tips about kecantikan..great products..and I terasa sangat kecil.. she is so beautiful inside and out.. kata-kata semangat and the way she talk mmg x boleh x pandang her face..dah la cantik..inside and out.. She is the living example, a person who consume 100% Unicity products.. 

Now, I am much more clearer, yakin dengan what I chose.. This is what I want, the journey yang I shall redah.. Insha Allah.. with the World Class products, multi-national company..I hope I can success, Insha Allah..


Tak lupa juga my routine to the office.. only 3 hours, 2 times a week..
Tuesday : 8pm -10pm
Thursday : 8pm - 10pm
Unicity, Jalan Tandang, PJ (Pan Global Building)

Glad that Sis Yani guide untuk merealisasikan my own Happy Life Project.

Great People talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about people.

Learn more about your own Happy Life Project by :

Emailing : nattashazainal@yahoo.com
SMS/Call : 012 -344 7670

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyeonghaseyo gangnam style..

Sekarang berada di Seoul tapi business berjalan seperti biasa.. keep the spirit on.. ecey.. more update after this.. global convention here ...