Monday 19 December 2011

If not now, when?

Yesterday I pergi seminar yang Insha Allah makes me happy. Actually I am happy nowadays..what I wanted to share with you guys adalah cerita pasal a boy.. He is 16 years old. I forgot his name but a 16 years old boy yang attended one seminar berharga rm60, i think that is quite big a mount for him to attend. He told everybody that his dream is to stop bullying in school. I was surprised! I pernah baca pasal a boy who wrote a letter to Lady Gaga and thank her for her song to stop bullying in school. Tapi x pernah terlintas this thing happens in Malaysia. Surprisingly, he told us that he got bullied last year, during his PMR year, because he is a big size.. I can feel his sadness..kalau kita yang dah bekerja, over-weight lagikan budak 16 years old. Pernah ke kita as parents tanya anak kita yang slightly over-weight how does he/she feels? Sad bukan..

Bagi I la kan, if not now, when? Bila kita nak ambil step untuk kurus? Kalau tak berjaya dengan pemakanan, even though you makan sikit, why x ambil something yang safe, clinically proven supplement yang bakal membantu anda dalam journey weight loss? I met and heard loads of stories yang I tried so many things, makan x banyak tp I x lose weight pon.. You can spend on Mc Donalds, KFC, even an expensive handbags, tapi why you don't want to take a big step to change your life, your health? 

I've gone through rough journey. Yes, I even foolishly took semua diet products, I better not to mention the names.. The point is, if this product that I've taken can help you, by training your body to burn fat, naturally why not? Plus listed in the Physicians Reference Desk, wei.. why kita lagi percaya doctor tah sape-sape..x nak percaya pada patented supplement? It helps a lot of people out there and it helps me..


This is me, last Oct.. I look ok but the bulging tuh mmg x boleh nak hide..

 I am not proud but you can see.. malu kan.. I am obese..I am over my BMI..


Starting to lose inches after 13 days (19 Dec). I bought the pants in Korea.. Malu sbb that is the biggest size.. kalo nak compare dgn koreans.. Sedih kan..


This morning I took  this picture myself. I can see the new me.. Every day I wake up, and I feel happy about it.. my husband is so happy.. you can read his blog http://tonynakkurus.blogspot.com, kalo you want to hear his view.. about what kind of products that I took last time..

This is SAFE people..less sugar.. why you still want to take something that yang x proven, just a small testimonial, and this is a patented product from 100 years of experience company in pharmaceutical. It is a supplement, not a diet pills wutsoever.

You might think I want to sell the products.. but think people, who wants to help you if not yourself. If you don't buy this product, it is your lost not me.. It is your life anyways, I am trying to share and spread the good stories to you. Kan? I am willing to give you a good price. In fact to motivate you, ada juga contest and you boleh masuk. Win like biggest loser.. If not now, when?


No more double chim sgt dah.. 

IF in 13 days it makes me different, you pon boleh ape.. contact me.. so I can share the wonderful story with you..

Email : nattashazainal@yahoo.com
SMS/Call : 012-344 7670

Spread the love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyeonghaseyo gangnam style..

Sekarang berada di Seoul tapi business berjalan seperti biasa.. keep the spirit on.. ecey.. more update after this.. global convention here ...